Protect your Mouth: Avoid Harsh Toothpaste Ingredients
Harsh toothpaste ingredients hurt your teeth and gums.
SLS is not the only mouth ulcer promoting irritant, when you buy toothpaste, make sure it has...
NO harsh ABRASIVES
• because tooth enamel never regrows
NO irritating BLEACHES
• calcium peroxide
• carbamide peroxide
• hydrogen peroxide
NO irritating DETERGENTS*
• sodium lauryl sulfate
• cocamidopropyl betaine (CPB)
• sodium lauroyl glutamate (SLG)
• sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (Gardol)
• sodium methyl cocoyl taurate (Tauranol)
* detergent irritancy may be due to:
is highly irritating (e.g. SLS)
• detergent is irritating (e.g. CPB, SLG, Gardol, Tauranol)
• detergent contains irritating impurities (e.g. CPB, SLG, Gardol, Tauranol)
• detergent enhances penetration of other irritants into the oral mucosa (e.g. Gardol)
NO irritating FLAVOURINGS
• high intensity flavours
NO irritating TARTAR CONTROL AGENTS
Squigle® Enamel Saver® Toothpaste exceeds these standards.
Squigle uses the mildest surfactant system of all. This patented system is unique to Squigle. Squigle contains 36% Xylitol to profoundly inhibit the growth of plaque, this is much more xylitol than any other brand.
Squigle is the least irritating and most effective toothpaste to prevent mouth ulcers. Try it exclusively for a couple of months and see if it helps you... money back guarantee.
Information on this page provided by Squigle Inc. © 2003 Squigle Inc.